Founded in 1892, this firm originally made electrical components for agricultural machinery. They changed their name to the Wico Electric Co. and in the late 1940's the company merged with the British spark plug manufacturer, Pacy to become Wico-Pacy. Their brand name for their products is Wipac. In 1998, the firm was purchased by Carclo and is now a major automotive lighting supply company.
- More history and machine information can be found at Wipac's website.